Important Documents Seminar
November 6, 2018
6:30p - 8:00p Eastern Standard Time
Cheshire Public LibraryCheshire Public Library
104 Main St.Cheshire, CT 06410
Organizer:Michael Argiro Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
This seminar, "How to Organize and Secure Life's Most Important Documents and Information," is about creating an effective system for storing and managing important information and documents which will provide peace of mind and will also be helpful in case of an emergency. If you are interested in this event, please RSVP by October 30, 2018. If you are planning on bringing someone with you to the seminar, please include their name in the message section.
As an example, what would happen if:
- Your home was destroyed
- You became ill or incapacitated?
- You lost your wallet with all of your personal information?
Would you or your family know how to access your critical financial, insurance, and personal documents?
At this seminar, I will go over strategies and techniques to:
- File your documents in a simple, easy-to-use system
- Give key people in your life access to the documents they will need in case of an emergency
- Secure and protect your information